What are you going to do
Work side-by-side with international staff this summer to lead activities, field trips and social events for groups of 20-40 international students. From organizing student parties and sports tournaments, to leading day trips and weekend excursions, this is a high-energy, non-stop kind of summer job that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging.
- Assisting with student arrivals and departures.
- Delivering an initial welcome briefing to students.
- On-going promotion of activities and encouragement of student participation.
- Keep the students informed in regards of activity choices, meeting times and places and upcoming events.
- Attending and running all activities for your group.
- Collecting money for bus passes and optional excursions.
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork.
- Attending all leader meetings.
- Completing various duties on site when required.
- Ensuring the EF behaviour code is followed by students at all times and inform management immediately if there are any issues or problems.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Working effectively within the EF team and with your Senior Staff.
What we offer
- Fun place to work & great Summer Job!
- Great pay!
- Career opportunities
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Responsible and flexible.
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Fluency in English.
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
- Criminal Background Check documents.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Please only apply to one EF International Language Centers - Summer Camps job, based on your preferred role and location/accommodation type.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- attending student activities, assisting students with problems and arrival to camp
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required