What are you going to do
Your tasks usually include:
- Researching clients and markets
- Developing ideas for promotional marketing campaigns
- Writing promotional marketing letter and to social media
- Monitoring the progress of the sales in each online shop
- Maintaining and updating new marketing technique information
- Carrying out a variety of Sales and marketing tasks.
- The candidate must have the ability to use own initiative and be proactive
- With attention to details. An open mind and a can-do attitude general business sense.
What we offer
- Minimum salary
- Free meal
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Must have a well experienced in online selling.
- Must know how to use photo editor and social media
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
Between £7.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and maintaining all the company Online shops.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required