What are you going to do
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Next Generation Programme based in Central London (Victoria/Hyde Park Corner area).
- These are fixed term, full time positions with the benefit of a comprehensive, 12 months, structured training and development programme.
- At The Travel Corporation, we believe that our people are the key to our success and we are proud to foster a culture of talent development and progression for our team members across our family of brands. As part of our programme, you will have the opportunity to learn our business from the ground up with a great deal of responsibility early in your career.
- As a member of the programme, you will be tasked with a variety of responsibilities that will keep you growing professionally and personally.
- In your first year, the programme offers you the opportunity to rotate across the Evan Evans departments. This includes our Contact Centre, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Operations team.
- You will participate in an intensive training programme at our London offices
- After successfully completing the programme, you will have the opportunity to transition into a permanent position in one of the departments.
What we offer
- Permanent position after successfully completing the 12-month programme.
- Mentoring support with a key member of the Management team.
- A work buddy who will support you throughout your role in the specific department.
- Training and development opportunities internally and/or externally.
- Extra curriculum projects.
- Direct access to Managing Director.
- Build transferable skills you can take to any job.
- Experience a TTC tour like our guest.
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels Passion for travel
- Fluency in English, spoken and written; excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, planning and good time management.
- Passion and ability to make things happen.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Approachable manner with both colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Applicant must be self-motivated, positive, confident and results driven.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and ability to learn quickly.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 37 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £16,000 and £18,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Various role
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required