What are you going to do
You must be self motivated and highly organised. The team you will be joining is highly engaged and energetic and we're looking for someone who will thrive in this fast paced environment.We have access to key high profile influencers from around the world and working with these people would form a large part of your role. You must have a Passport Valid for the next two years and be willing to travel outside of the UK.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Clear interest and passion for our brand's story/mission and aesthetic.
- A driven, reliable & creative individual with the ability to multi task and think on their feet in high pressure situations.
- High level of adaptability and energy with a positive attitude.
- A fast learner with excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and problem solve effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships with guests, staff and brand partners.
- Proven background of contributing to the successful planning and execution of events
- Lone working experience, confidence and initiative self manage work to multiple deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend and follow directors instructions and the confidence to relay this to the full events team ensuring original instructions are well communicated and achieved.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing and features available within each platform.
- Computer literate on the full Microsoft Office package.
- High level of english language written and verbal communication skills.
- French & Italian Speaking favourable but not essential.
- Photographic, editorial and graphic design skills favorable but not essential
- Physical Ability — While on-site for event set-up, during the event, and post-event clean-up, this job may infrequently require to bend, push, pull, stand, walk; must be able to lift and/or move up to 10-20 pounds if necessary to help staff and team members
- A full clean driving licence is favourable but not essential.
- Must be able to work weekends or holidays as and when needed.
What we offer
- Male Grooming Samples
- Fashion Item Freebies
- Expenses paid travel
- full opportunity to be reveled to shortlisted candidates
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels Experience is also valuable if no eductaion.
- Highly organized
- Events experience favorable
- Driving License preferred but not essential
- Must hold passport Valid for 12+ months
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Please email your CV and cover letter plus any questions you may have at this point. This is an unpaid intern role for 2 days per week over 6 months with the possibility of a full time position after this period. More information will be given regarding the role and brand upon successful shortlisting and attendance of a face-to-face meeting with the founders.
Telephone interviews will commence from Monday 13th May.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 18 - 27
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
£10.00 Per Week
- Responsible for
- Events & Social
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French, Italian