What are you going to do
We currently have onboarding sessions in: Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Preston, Sheffield and York.
Book your interview slot for one of our locations by clicking 'APPLY NOW'
Remember to download the app and set up your profile beforehand.
Roles: Bartenders, Waiting Staff, Chefs, Kitchen Porters, Hostesses and General Staff. By using technology, we give you the control and choice to become your own boss.
What we offer
- High hourly rate, from £9.50 per hour
- Weekly payment directly to your bank account
- Earn extra £££ with our referral scheme
- 100+ benefits including discounts at gyms, cinema, supermarkets and high street brands
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Over 18 years old
- Minimum work experience: 1 year in hospitality related work
- You must have a smartphone
- Valid passport and permit to work in the UK if not a UK/EU resident
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply now' to book a face-to-face session.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.50 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- bar, waiting
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required