What are you going to do
This a unique opportunity to gain experience in an early stage startup, work with emerging technologies and be part of a team experiencing rapid growth. We welcome self-motivated thinkers, passionate about 3D printing, cycling and technology in general that work independently and are able to take responsibility.
You will join the founding team members and will be responsible for helping continue the development of innovative and game-changing products. Daily duties can include order management, quality assurance, production oversight and logistics assistance.
What we offer
- Great environment
- Innovative product and technology
- Central location
- Events and Networking
- Responsibility from day 1
- Startup experience
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Supply Chain
- 3D printing
- Team player, self-directed and driven
- Proactive and positive attitude with ability to own projects
- You learn fast and adapt to change easily, comfortable with learning new frameworks
- You know what you know and don't shy away from asking questions for everything else
- Aspirational and hungry. Dream big. Make it happen. Seek excellence. Self-improving. Enjoy challenge. Determined.
- Active and adventure lovers. We cycle, row, run, squash, ski, dance…. We are looking for people who are high energy, seek adventure and love challenges to join our team.
- Entrepreneurial and doers. We act fast and champion a bias for action with confident decision making.
- Curious and courageous. Nurture ideation. Unwavering belief. Risk taker. Challenger.
- Take pride. Proud of group achievements. Sense of humour. Care about planet earth.
- Education Level
- London Borough of Islington
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
Between £10.20 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting with scaling up our manufacturing, operations and logistics
- Type of Job
- Engineering , Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required