What are you going to do
We need someone who has a natural instinct for winning, building relationships, and giving-it-their-all. It's a chance to start your career now selling expert services offered by a well-known, leading organization to small, mid-sized and bigger commercial real estate clients.
As part of Altus Group's 2019 Graduate Sales programme, you will participate from our paid 12-week training; learn from leaders in CRE who successfully moved from semi-pro football to top earners in the industry; and gain fantastic exposure to our client base which includes well known blue-chip companies across the UK. With a starting salary of £20,000 and on-target earnings of £40,000, regular hours and free parking, this is the place you want to be.
- Be the first. You will be the first point of contact for potential clients reaching out to warm leads generated by our data team. Your role is to engage the client, highlight how we can help, and secure a meeting for the sales team. If stats and beating the numbers is your thing, you are going to love this.
- Be the best. Who doesn't like a few extra quid every now and then? With spot incentives and quarterly bonuses, you will thrive in this friendly-competitive environment and aim for the top. Monthly lunches and early access to the drinks trolley on Friday round out our appreciation for you.
- Be engaged. We're fun. This is a place where your co-workers become your mates. Where conversations at the pub are commonplace and where your free weekends get booked up hanging out with the people you work with...because we've mentioned that we work a 35 hour week with no-late hours, no-weekends, right?
Here's what you bring:
- Relationship building, maintenance, and management. You have charm, charisma, patience, and knowledge. You can put customers at ease, and gain the trust of internal and external team members. And you value everyone you work with.
- Motivation, drive, and passion. You love the idea of coming into the office. You want to be the best. Done is never finished as far as you are concerned.
- Vision, instincts, and reflexes of a champion. Highly competitive, and a team player, you are fast on your feet and always looking at the finish line. You want a place where you can be you and throw your personality into your conversations.
What we offer:
- We offer the best work-life balance. Good pay, uncapped commission and the chance to earn a lot more all between the hours of 8:45-5.
- We are made up of friendly teams that collaborate. Amazing teammates and brilliant managers if we don’t say so ourselves.
- We have a great view...or a terrible one depending on which football team you root for. (Don’t worry, the other side of the building faces the cricket pitch).
- We're not just looking for one person, we’re building a team. With an onboarding program designed to help you succeed; team leaders who started where you are; and businesses (not individuals) as your customer base, we want to see you shine.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school No experience required
- We need someone who has a natural instinct for winning, building relationships, and giving-it-their-all.
- Strong communication skills
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£20,000 per year
- Responsible for
- You will be the first point of contact for potential clients reaching out to warm leads generated by our data team. Your role is to engage the client, highlight how we can help, and secure a meeting for the sales team
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required