What are you going to do
We are looking for friendly and reliable team members who are able to work a mixture of daytime and evening shifts aboard our river cruisers. You will be getting the boat ready for each cruise, meeting and greeting the passengers, looking after them during the cruise (including serving food and drinks) and then cleaning up after the cruise. Each shift is approximately 6 hours in duration.
What we offer:
- Flexible work - your shifts will be allocated according to your availability on a weekly basis
- Pay rate is always at least minimum wage or above
- The opportunity to add skills to your CV
- On the job training
- A great working environment - sailing along the River Trent
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Previous bar experience is a bonus but on the job training can be given if needed.
- You must enjoy working with the general public and have good customer service skills.
- You must be comfortable being aboard boats and will be expected to take part in crew training to practise responding to emergency situations such as man overboard.
- You must be able to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- You must be well presented and have good personal hygiene.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or over (due to licensing laws) and be a UK/EU resident or a non-resident with a valid UK work permit.
Applicants must speak English fluently.
Own transport is preferable as evening shifts finish around midnight.
Applicants must not have a criminal record.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £6.15 and £8.21 per hour
- Responsible for
- * Serving food and drinks *Keeping the boat clean and tidy *Laying tables and stocking the bars prior to each cruise *Glass and pot washing
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required