This vacancy is not online.
Self-employed Telesales Sales Person Commission Only – Earn From £75 Per Day in Home Based
Brief descriptionOur client, a leading London based Design Agency requires multiple Self-employed Telesales persons to help promote their new Charity design services to the Non Profit industry. Please note this is a commission only home-based role where you will be paid up to 20% commission on any confirmed work you bring in. Average commission is £75-£150 per day/ £375-£750 a week.
Job descriptionOur client, a leading London based Design Agency requires multiple Self-employed Telesales persons to help promote their new Charity design services to the Non Profit industry. Please note this is a commission only home-based role where you will be paid up to 20% commission on any confirmed work you bring in. Average commission is £75-£150 per day/ £375-£750 a week.
Where: Home based - Although this is a work at home job, attendance will be strictly monitored via online workforce management tools. You will be required to "sign in" every morning by posting a notification of attendance which will be time stamped.
When: You will be required to work 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday, for an initial 1 month trial period. Working times are 10am to 6pm although as long as you sign in at 10am and get specific milestones complete within the day, you may "sign off" early.
Who you are: You should be an energetic, enthusiastic and confident sales person at heart. Determination is an understatement for you. You're charming and demand authority when you speak. You speak clearly and maturely and make people feel at ease when you communicate.
- You should have some kind of face to face or over-the-phone sales background as you will be communicating a lot. Call center experience will also be taken into consideration.
- You should be full of ideas - how can we get more clients, what will work best
- You should be sales driven, the more Charities you get on board the more commission you will earn
- You should know a little about how the web design industry works
What you will be doing: You will be sourcing and contacting small scale Charities across the United Kingdom and inform them of our Design Agency and new discounted web design rates for the non-profit sector.
- You will be given a generic script to use if you cannot come up with one yourself
- You should log every charity you have contacted including the person you had spoken to and their response.
- You should aim to contact at least 50 charities/non-profits a day. Expected success rate is 1 out of 50 (which could earn you a minimum of £75 per day)
Commission: In general, the minimum commission we give is £75 per completed order. We give a target of 1 order a day out of 50 contacts, which is highly achievable. You can also gain commissions of up to £300 per order. On average, good sales people make between £18,000 - £36,000 a year.
Expenses: Where you will not have any transport expenses you must cover some setup costs as follows:
- Skype - You will be given access to an assigned Skype account where you will be making calls. You must cover the cost of both the Telephone Number, Minutes and Setup at £20. (£10 a month thereafter if we decide to keep you on).
- If you do not have a smartphone or computer headset we can ship you a headset for £25.
If this looks like a job you can excel please apply below.
Education RequirementsGCSE / Scottish Standard Grade / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
A - Level / Scottish Highers / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
Preferred area of studyN/A
- Home Based, East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North Wales, North, North West, Northern Ireland, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), Scotland, South East, South Wales, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire
- Up to £18,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Call Centre , Customer Service, Design / Fashion, ICT, Promotions, Retail / Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required