What are you going to do
Product designer / researcher required for a role in a company designing and creating music studios and acoustic products for use in current and future sites.
This role is based in Bristol within the R&D team helping with researching, designing and developing new products. These products can range from complete rehearsal, DJ and production rooms to lighting panels, DJ desks, stages and more.
- Assisting the R&D team with research and design of new & existing products
- Working closely with manufacturing & construction departments
- Creating manufacturing and installation drawings and guides
- Creating high quality visuals and renders to showcase new products
- Assisting in meetings on projects
- Keeping R&D projects within budget
- Undertaking site visits to assist with R&D installations
- Researching new products and materials and create and maintain databases on existing products
- Complete training courses as required
- Keep up to date on information or techniques learned on training courses using both work-based & extracurricular activity.
- Working on a wide range of products from concept to prototype
- Strong communication across all departments
Candidates need to have:
- Good knowledge of CAD, Solidworks, Rhino and/or other design packages
- Working knowledge of construction and manufacturing processes
- Experience / knowledge of design principles
- In-depth research capabilities
- Excellent organisational qualities and extremely proficient on google / office programs.
If you are ready for a challenging, thoroughly rewarding step in your career and you believe you have the relevant experience, want to work for a business that rewards and recognises employee performance and commitment, then please apply.
What We Offer
- New dynamic team
- Great scope for career progression
- Opportuniy for site visists
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Problem solving
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £-7.00 and £9.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Researching and design music studios, asscociated products and components
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required