HR Consulting internship opportunity in the City of London
You are someone who can be based at our offices in WeWork, Bishopsgate, 2 minutes away from Liverpool Street Station and Spitalfields.
Mon - Friday - most days have some flexibility dependent on the coaches and clients scheduling you'll be greeting, but mostly 9am-6pm 5 days a week.
You will have main responsibilities to:
- Meet and greet our coaches and clients - liaise with coaches.
- Manage the office calendar and scheduling of clients is done automatically, but needs overseeing.
- Book meeting rooms for executive clients.
- Research, qualify and input B2B leads to our CRM system
You've got great self-learning capabilities, you're on the ball and like a challenge.
We have several different tasks you can help with depending on your skills and experience such as:
- developing our community online
- out-reach to potential clients
- supporting the sales team
- working on events, filming at different times of year
You're available from August for at least 1 month.
You are fluent in English, and ideally a recent graduate.
This role is unpaid.
We offer 3 coaching sessions to those who stay for longer than 1 month.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free