What are you going to do:
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be a part-time position and will make weekly checks promoting on these platforms and being a part of new marketing initiative and follow through on them. Digital skills such as familiarising with new marketing apps-Patreon, Active Campaign, Dialog Flow and placing Facebook ads are essential for this post.
You will be working remotely for this internship.
Anything you are not familair with you will have training for.
Working with a committed Digital Team, your weekly tasks will include:
- Manage digital platforms including Facebook, Patreon, Instagram, Twitter , Spotify playlists and Apple Music playlists.
- To attend weekly Zoom Marketing Team (DigiTeam) meetings which will include reporting on your tasks, brainstorming sessions on current marketing tasks and new marketing ideas.
- To service digital platforms include Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Spotify playlists and Apple Music playlists.
- To make weekly checks promoting on these platforms and being a part of new marketing initiative and follow through on them.
- To attend a monthly supervision session with the Head of Production or Digital Project Manager
NOTE: This is a unpaid internship
What we offer:
- Great experience in a professional music production company environment
- Opportunity to work in a music marketing team and to gain specialist experience in the music industry
- Opportunity to be creative, take initiatives and see these results manifest in a business context
- Training in the latest marketing online applications and Team Manager promotion for the appropriate applicant
- Opportunity to learn new Digital tec skills
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- 1 to 2 years
- Problem solving
- Commercial awareness
- 6 to 12 months
- No certificate required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
NOTE: This is a unpaid internship.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary
- Responsible for
- Weekly marketing brainstorms and follow through on tasks
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required