What are you going to do:
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be a part-time position and will make weekly checks promoting on these platforms and being a part of new marketing initiative and follow through on them.
- Manage digital platforms include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter , Spotify playlists and Apple Music playlists.
- To attend weekly marketing meetings which will include brainstorming sessions on new marketing ideas.
- To service digital platforms include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter , Spotify playlists and Apple Music playlists.
- To make weekly checks promoting on these platforms and being a part of new marketing initiative and follow through on them.
- To attend a monthly supervision session with the Head of Production or Digital Project Manager
NOTE: This is a unpaid internship
What we offer:
- Great experience in a professional music production company environment
- Opportunity to work in a marketing team
- Opportunity to be creative, take initiatives and see these results manifest in a business context
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Problem solving
- Commercial awareness
- 0 to 6 months
- No certificate required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
NOTE: This is a unpaid internship.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary
- Responsible for
- Weekly marketing brainstorms and follow through on tasks
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required