What are you going to do:
science2innovation is an early stage startup helping companies to find new technologies and academics looking to work with industry.
We are looking for an intern who is excited to work in the startup accelerator environment in the heart of London. Excellent writing skills are essential, creative and eloquent. Native English speaker.
Example of responsibilities:
- Managing our social media engagement, PR and marketing
- Writing articles, blogs posts, creating videos, presentations
- Help us to network with universities around the world and promote our partnership proposition.
- Writing communications throughout the customer journey and across multiple channels, including our website and marketing activity
- We need someone who is outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Working hours are flexible. It could be full-time or part-time.
What we offer:
- working in central modern office in London
- in startup accelerators
- join new tech startup
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- writing skills
- social media management
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£16,500.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required