What are you going to do
- Supporting a 12 year old autistic and epileptic child in his home environment as well as accompanying him to daily activities (swimming, trampolining, school club etc) He needs considerable support and help with all personal care. Additionally providing regular waking night support.
- We will need someone to take on a minimum of 24 regular hours (ideally more) per week. Both day and night shifts are needed - nights are waking nights.
- You will be trained by members of the team.
- Be physically fit as he needs a lot of support
- Be able to work legally in the UK
- Have a current DBS or get one done.
- Be based in London
- Not be afraid of dogs we have a friendly family dog.
- Speak English.
Weekly hours: part time – 25hr-30hr per week available
If this position interests you please reply with a short statement why you think this is an appropriate position for you, send us your CV and relevant references and a copy of your DBS.
Starting Date: for training Asap. Training is first during day time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
What We Offer
- Training for the position
- Regular hours
- regular payment
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- Interested in special needs
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
This position could suit a student who is interested in special needs and child development or psychology.
If you are interested- please let us know your regular availability.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 25 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £11.50 and £14.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Waking night support and some day time hours during the week
- Type of Job
- Health / Medical , Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required