What are you going to do
The intern will gain valuable work experience, working alongside the Creative Director.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- You will work with the creative director developing designs from sampling to production.
- Creating fashion drawings for our upcoming ready-to-wear line
- Sourcing fabrics for garment production
- Sourcing new ideas
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a start-up by bringing in your own ideas.
- Working with the director to carry out his creative vision for the brand and bringing it to fruition
- Creative research for the upcoming collections, collaboration and special projects.
- Creating design spec sheets (using programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- Preparing graphic material for various purposes (website, newsletters, social networks, stockists’s requests)
- Help with events and exhibitions
What we offer
- The intern will gain valuable work experience
- working alongside the Creative Director
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a start-up by bringing in your own ideas
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels Skilled in fashion drawings
- To define
- The ideal candidate needs to have a fashion design background with passion and enthusiasm related to fashion "pret a porter", Illustrator and Photoshop proficiency and good hand drawing
- The ideal candidate would also be flexible with time schedule and organised. Full time is preferred, but also Part time is negotiable. There is the possibility of a job position following the internship.
- We are looking for someone to be reliable, adaptable, helpful, enthusiastic and above all motivated. You must be eager to learn and enjoy working in a team as well as capable of taking on individual responsibilities.
- Graphic design and communication
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Please note that if your application is
successful, we will contact you within three weeks.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 6 - 8
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £4.00 and £7.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required