What are you going to do
This supporting role is instrumental to the success of our company and has a key influence on how people see our travel deals. The varied role where you will be responsible for:
- 1. Assisting with business projects, including aligning with travel product launches and advertising campaigns and business report
- 2. Scheduling of real time publication of content according to all business promotion and upcoming events arrangement
- 3. Keeping company's digital content production and online customer relation management, including writing social content to drive customer interaction and ensuring content is published at right times to the right audiences.
Wechat, Facebook and else necessary social media Ad campaign for marketing execution and message impact is What We are Looking For! You will be experienced within social media and marketing position. Thus, a passion for digital marketing is key!
What We Offer
- The possibility of extending upon job end
- The extra bonus when new customers are introduced to United Travel
- a competitive salary
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using social media platforms
- Experience of Microsoft package
- Evidence of being able to brainstorm new campaign ideas to boost social media engagement
- Ability to build strong relationship and connecting with customers
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 8
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £12.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Delivery and support of social media strategy and plans in line with wider business and marketing objectives.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Chinese