What are you going to do
Responsibilities will include:
- Present, promote and sell industry leading products & services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Establish, develop & maintain positive business customer relationships to promote future sales.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve mutually agreed sales targets and outcomes.
- Coordinate sales efforts with other teams to ensure no duplicate sales
- Track sales and progress of orders and submit monthly reports to show your analysis
- Supply the management team with a report on customer requirements that sit outside of the standard product set.
- Arrange warm meetings based on products for management which will be paid a unique commission.
- Continuously improve based on feedback from customers and the company.
- No previous sales experience is required as training on all products will be given. We only ask for a keen outlook to succeed.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven personality.
- Excellent communications skills that can speak with all levels of management within and outside of the company.
- Prioritisation, time management and organisations skills are essential.
- Openness to customer and employer feedback
This role could potentially develop to become a salary commission-based sales role for the right person and a proven track record. Please get in touch for immediate start.
What We Offer
- Flexible Working
- Part & Full Time
- Uncapped Commission
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Keen to achieve
- Calling Sales Experience
- Telecommunications Experience
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 3 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Sales Tasks
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required