What are you going to do:
- Supporting the Cohorted team in identifying cult beauty and fashion products on a day to day basis.
- Understand the importance of each decision and task that is carried out and the overall effect this will have on the business.
- Maintain excellent communication with the Cohorted team, identifying any issues and taking appropriate action.
- Demonstrate awareness of future and current trends and ability to interpret in a commercial way.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and passion for the role and products researched.
What we offer:
- Expenses Paid
- Brilliant CV Reference
- Free Beauty Box each month
- Industry Knowledge & Experience
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Passion for our brand and products, Commercial Awareness, Able to cope under pressure, Ability to work on own initiative
- Some knowledge and/or Experience required
- Must be able to travel to Leeds
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
NOTE: Please note this position is an advanced experience placement and thus unpaid, although expenses are covered!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £1,00 and £100,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Researching beauty trends, Supporting beauty box buying team, Liaising with brand partners, Attending meetings
- Published at
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required