What are you going to do:
The role is for promoters to make other students aware of our student nights drive traffic to the site and sell tickets which you will be entitled to a share of in terms of commission which will be anything from 1 to 5 GBPon the type of event and amount of tickets sold.
- You will be able to sell tickets and invite students down to come and enjoy a great night in our special student nights.
- The promoter can sell tickets to anyone over the age of 18 and does not only need to be students.
- The promoter will be given a link to the sales page for the event which they will promote and sell tickets, each ticket sold via the link given to the promoter will be tracked and the promoter will be given their share of the ticket sale.
- You will be given a handful of content which they can share and use to help you promote the event.
We look to provide our best promoters with training on how to run their own events with hopes that they will take the leading position at some point.
This is a great role for any students wanting to get into promotion or event management and has no ceiling as we are always expanding and growing.
This role has no roof and will also be great fun
What we offer:
- free entry to all events
- free drinks based on tickets sold
- free entry to 2 friends
- You will earn from a commission based on the tickets you sell
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- - outgoing - conversational - innovative - fast learner - hard worker - vibrant - ambitious - great English speaker
- no prior expierence needed
- The promoter would need to be outgoing, energetic a warm personality and a great salesperson that loves to party. - outgoing
- The role is for students which attend or know other students which attend universities based in London
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 2 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £2.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- • Selling tickets to events • Promoting and creating awareness about the event • Content sharing on social media • Leaflet distribution • Helping to organize students nights once they have planned to attend event
- Type of Job
- Sales, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required