What are you going to do:
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Content Development
- Research of and content creation for upscale travel service providers including Luxury Hotels, Fine Dining Restaurants, Destination Guides, and Jetsetter Events
- Liaise with Pr Agencies, Tour Operators, and Destinations Boards for content, press releases and new experiences
- Develop inspirational travel ideas
- Assisting in researching stories
- Attending local events to generate editorial leads
- Identify and work with Influencers to create editorial content
- Work with bloggers and writers, celebrity outreach and development of celebrity driven content
- Support immediate content needs in response to current events Writing
- Writing stories for our monthly print and online publications
- Write at least two articles per week • Storytelling Across Platforms Editing
- Proofreading and fact-checking stories
- Editing, updating, and sourcing content for publication Social Media
- Create content for Instagram stories
- Implement social strategies across social platforms
- Develop new ideas and methods around engaging with followers
- Weekly postings to social media platforms Publishing
- Photo Sourcing
- Source and optimize photographs for publication on the web
- Uploading content to our website
Beau Monde Traveler: The Vanguard of Luxury TravelThe ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and have copy editing and proofreading skills, proficiency in grammar and AP style, basic skills in Adobe applications and an ability to prioritize multiple assignments in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What we offer:
- Bylines for Aspiring Writers
- College Credit where applicable
What we ask:
- At least finished high school Have an interest in creating content, digital storytelling and social media
- Must have superior attention to detail, ability to work under deadlines and demonstrate flexibility and skill moving between multiple assignments
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
- The ideal candidate would be a current college student or a recent college graduate with a degree in journalism, communications or have a strong writing background and passion for travel
- The person selected for the position will be expected to work both remotely and would also be able to write engaging content for publication.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Hired candidates will receive valuable real world experience. Position will require commitment of 12- 20 hours per week for 10 - 12-weeks.
Work times are flexible but will require participation in a remote staff meetings and one-on-one sessions per week. This is for a virtual internship position is i open to college students and recent grads.To apply send your resume/C.V. and a cover email or letter describing why you believe you'd be a good fit for our internship program. In your cover letter discuss why you love travel and either your favorite past experience or your dream holiday and why.
If you are a strong contender, we will follow up with a trial editorial project.
- Education Level
- East Anglia
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- You must be proficient at doing research for editorial stories, and are accustomed to interviewing people and writing articles for publication online or in print.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required