What are you going to do
Who are we looking for?
- We're looking for someone with superb written skills who is ideally studying for some kind of business, economics, legal or technology degree, but we are flexible.
- You need to be able to write in a news style as opposed to a formal academic style.
- Aimed at university students but recent graduates also considered. There are multiple positions available.
- We cover news and research for businesses using blockchain, especially enterprise.
- The majority of your work will be interpreting and doing background research on company press releases. Our articles cover banking, central bank currencies, trade finance, insurance, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, energy, logistics, advertising and more.
- We rarely write about cryptocurrencies.
- This is remote freelance work
- Times are very flexible though a schedule would need to be agreed.
Application procedures; Provide a paragraph telling us why you're suitable - A piece of your NON fiction writing that you're proud of - Either a CV or some basic details: your course, year, age, location.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting and stimulating
- Learn while you work
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Excellent writing skills
- Interest in business, finance, law or technology
- Strong communication skills
- Good at structuring debates / arguments
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 6 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Writing articles
- Type of Job
- ICT, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required