Are you passionate about Interior design? Do you want to be a part of a creative and dynamic team?
We are looking for a driven and creative print design assistant with a big passion for print & graphic design across our textile and hard goods for bed & bath homeware ranges
At H&M HOME we are building a world class interior brand. Made to inspire, the collections merge modern design and quality with affordable prices enabling interior lovers across the world to create a personal home. With us, you get the opportunity to work close to our customers in a creative and dynamic culture.
With our entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset, we inspire and attract customers from all over the world. Here, you can use your drive and ambition to set our business in motion and we challenge you with great responsibility from the start. We take care of each other, and we never compromise on sharing ideas and knowledge.
As a person you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with drive and good interpersonal skills. You are motivated by working at a fast pace in a friendly and warm environment.
Your skills as a Print Design Assistant also include:
· A minimum BA qualification in Print Textile/Fashion Design
· Strong illustration & drawing skills
· Experience of designing all over prints, placement prints & typography
· Experience of diverse textile print techniques
· Knowledge of fabrication and materials
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite programs
· Research & development in identifying future trends and key prints & graphics
· Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion & interior design
· Understands the H&M HOME target customer
· Enjoys teamwork
· Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential!
· Is driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and able to take own initiatives
· Is fluent in English
Do you want to join our journey building a world class interior brand? We look forward to receiving your application in English consisting of your CV and digital portfolio.
Your portfolio should have an aspirational fashion & lifestyle handwriting. It should include print design process, sketch book ideas, mood boards/research, cad drawings, illustration & hand sketches, typography. Please kindly note that in order for us to consider your application you should include work which is suited to the H&M HOME aesthetic also.
Please do apply as soon as possible but no later than 15th January 2020!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free