Vaxing Team Member - Haven
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
As an Accommodation Cleaning Team Member, you have the responsibility to consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation within the given timeframe. You will ensure exceptional quality, as judged by our guests, is at an optimum level at all times.
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation within the given timeframe
• Exceed our guests’ expectations and assist in delivering year on year quality improvement
• Support the Accommodation leadership team and your colleagues
• Follow all Company cleaning processes and procedures as per your training
• Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
• Role Model effective team-ship behaviors and our vision and values at all times.
• Communicate effectively to all team members
• Be an advocate for working within a high performing team
• Celebrate individual and team success
• Previous experience of working in a large team an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure within a team
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Computer Literate - desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required