For our Customer Service Centre in Edinburgh we are looking for a Centre Operations Manager.
H&M’s Global Customer Service is an omni-channel and multi brand organisation with focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we are around 3000 employees and work at 12 locations all over the world.
You will be a leader in our Customer Service Centre working in close cooperation with our Centre Performance Manager. You will be responsible for all daily operations to perform excellent customer service in the most efficient way possible. You will lead and develop your team to constantly improve operational performance.
The job of a H&M Centre Operations Manager comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
• Manages and executes recruitment, training, development and succession planning for our customer service centre
• Manage, inspire and lead your team and department to ensure an environment where excellence in customer service and employee satisfaction go hand in hand
• Ensuring that all employee relation responsibilities are fulfilled
• Manages and ensures excellent and efficient customer service in all channels by following up on operational performance through our KPIs
• Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed
• Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
• Ensuring the team and yourself are working with goals and towards the company vision
Also you have/are:
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
• You are accurate and precise in your work
• You have a capacity for strategic thinking and planning
• You can cope with high workload
• You are clear and convincing in communicating with the team
• You have positive and coaching attitude and a willingness to learn and
• You are a good role model who lives up to H&M’s values
• You are fluent in English
• You have a minimum of 2 years Leadership experience
• Experience of managing leaders would be preferred
Sounds like we are looking for you? Please apply via our Careers Page online.
Closing date for this vacancy is the 12th January 2020.