Cleaning rooms is hard work, but you will receive training to do your role and you’ll be surrounded by a supportive team. What’s more, you can make work fit around your life. Liz (Housekeeping Team Member in Wakefield Travelodge) tells us “I work 10 until 2 and so get to drop the kids off at school and pick them up”.
As a Housekeeping Team Member you will also get to enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills
- The opportunity to join our management training programme after three months
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
If you feel you would enjoy a Housekeeping role with us here at Travelodge then please click ‘apply’ now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free