What are you going to do
RBR is organising a Self-Service Banking Asia 2020 conference in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, on 18th and 19th March 2020.
What we are looking for?
- We are looking for a Vietnamese speaker to provide assistance making telephone/Skype calls to banks in Vietnam, between now and mid-March.
- We are looking for somebody to help find and speak to relevant bank employees and offer them free tickets to attend the conference and/or an opportunity to give a presentation at the conference.
- This is a part-time role, likely to involve between 5 and 15 hours per week, made up of 1-3 hours each weekday morning.
- Because of the time difference to Vietnam, calls can be made early morning, and be fitted around other work or study commitments.
- You will be managed by an RBR employee, but the role can be carried out from home - you will be expected to email regular summaries of your activities/progress to the person managing you.
- Candidates will be paid an hourly rate for the hours they spend on this project, and reimbursed for any call/Skype costs incurred.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours (early mornings)
- Working from home
- Fits around study commitments
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- 0 to 6 months
- No experience required
- Needs to be able to speak Vietnamese
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Phone calls
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Secretary
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Other