What are you going to do:
Tea-rista Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and sells tea & coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques.
- Taking orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of tea, level of sugar and ice)
- Process customer payments.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Provide customers with product details, such as tea blend, ingredients or preparation descriptions.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
- Receive or stock supplies or retail products.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Set up or restock product displays.
- Wrap, label, or date food items for storage.
- Demonstrate the use of equipment, such as steamer, sealer, and sugar machine.
- Clean service stations and kitchen at End Of Day.
- Clear garbage at End Of Day.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Good Salary
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No experience required
- Excellent communication skills – listening, verbal communication
- Customer Focus and good customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work various shifts (including Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday)
- Previous working experience as waiter/waitress/barista (Will be an advantage but not a pre-requisite)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Other, Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £6.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- All items listed in Job Description
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required