What are you going to do:
Who are we?
With earnings of £30k-, £40k in your first-year Legal Recruitment offers a genuine, long-term career path without the need for laborious, onerous training contracts. Trained to be an advisor to your candidates, who are smart, educated Lawyers from the top Law firms London, often Associate or Partner level, you will be fast-tracked and given exposure to the attraction, and placement of senior candidates extremely quickly.
- If you have an interest in Law, but see yourself as a more dynamic, outgoing personality who wants to get stuck in you ought to consider Legal Search.
- The scheme will see you trained in all aspects of the role, through Partner training and practical exposure within 3 months you will be given autonomy and freedom to operate of your own back, with ongoing training there when you require it.
- You will help profile candidates, present them to Law Firm clients and managing interview processes. In time you will become an advisor to clients, helping Law firms develop their hiring
strategies as an equal partner.
What we offer:
- Suitable for: LLB, Law Graduates, LLM Graduates, LPC Graduates, GDL Graduates, Non Law Graduates with interest in Law and Graduate schemes, Vacation Schemes, Training Contracts
- Within 2yrs you are likely to be earning over £50k p/a
- Through hard work you will gain rewards quickly, within 6mths you will be paid bonuses and commission based upon your performance
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Must have studied and finished a law degree or similar
- Must have an interest in Law
- Must be motivated and have an outgoing personality
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Responsible for
- Developing communication, sales and persuasive skills and knowledge of the Legal world you will set yourself up for a career in Legal Recruitment or, if you choose, Law itself.
- Type of Job
- Legal , Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required