What are you going to do:
- Our activity site is based on the outskirts of Cwmbran and work is available on Saturdays from March to October.
- We cater predominantly for stag/hen/birthday/corporate groups, who take part in 9 different Welsh themed games using large inflatables, catapults, fat suits, etc.
- Your job as Activity Instructor will be to supervise groups around the games, provide safety briefings and assist in the setting up and packing away of equipment.
- You will be expected to be able to travel under your own steam to our activity site and must be comfortable working in all weathers at our outdoor events.
- You need to commit to a minimum of two Saturdays per month and be flexible around busy event days if required.
It's £7.75/hour for under 24s. Or £8.25 otherwise.
What we offer:
- There is a great sense of camaraderie within the team and we usaully go for a drink in the local pub after the events, so it's a good way to make new friends
- This role is ideal to fit around other full time work or study
- Have so much fun while at work!
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- You must be over the age of 18 to apply for this role
- This role suits energetic, enthusiastic and sociable people
- Have a passion for the outdoors and a good sense of fun
- You also need to be confident in leading and communicating with people, as you will be responsible for ensuring that everybody takes part in the games safely
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible! -
You will need to send your CV and a cover letter saying why you would be well suited to the role to apply for this job.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £7.75 and £8.25 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Instructing groups of adults, set up and pack up of equipment, safety briefings
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required