What are you going to do:
- Able to write well-structured, maintainable, idiomatic code with good documentation; unit tests for every feature, bug fixing and code reviews.
- Communicate with the rest of the company (e.g. sales, marketing, UX, etc) to ensure the functionality you’re implementing is what was intended.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team, including, designers in order to quickly deliver new features.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to ensure smooth deployments, ensuring that errors are logged with enough info to debug effectively.
What we offer:
- Fantastic fun and modern working environment
- Free drinks & snacks
- Potential of a full time position
- Flexible working hours
- Learn first-hand from the industry's top professionals
- Work directly with Managers and Senior Managers
- Develop mentoring relationships
- Gain valuable hands on experience
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Communication, Problem solving, Leadership & Teamwork
- Passion for coding, web technologies, and deployment features that drive user adoption
- Demonstrated skills in the .Net stack (MVC, C#, .Net Core, VisualStudio.net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server)
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design and Developments
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and self-motivation
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £23,000 and £25,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Writing well-structured, maintainable, idiomatic code with good documentation; unit tests for every feature, bug fixing and code reviews.
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required