What are you going to do:
We are currently searching for a British native business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Sales Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting in Summer 2022! During your placement, you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary. You must be available for 6-12 months.
StudentJob is an international company, having been successfully launched in many European countries. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob UK's continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing relationships with clients, while marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Whether course, extensive (sales) training and support is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns across major cities in the UK;
- Recognize and implement commercial opportunities;
- Independent management of projects;
- Maintain relationships with existing clients;
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations;
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
What we offer:
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by 35 - 40 international colleagues;
- Acquisition of various sales techniques;
- Creative freedom and professional guidance;
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success;
- Bonus system to earn extra days off;
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Currently studying Economics, Marketing, PR or relatable degree
- English is your native language / fluency in English both written and oral
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales
- Creative and goal-oriented thinking
- You must be enrolled at university for the duration of your placement
- Available 6 - 12 months
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Interested in this position?
Please apply directly on our website by clicking on the "apply now" button or if you have any questions please mail them to email@example.com
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Placements, Work from home
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Profession type
- Sales, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required