What are you going to do:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs
- Communicate with bloggers, influences, writers and the media
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Produce press releases to be sent out to relevant online and offline media
- Communicate and educate potential and present customer base in relation to our product line
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Engage with other team members in product development strategies and ideas
- Speak to by phone or email selected specialist wellbeing, skin care and beauty outlets throughout the SE in relation to stocking our product range
Basic expectations of what I would expect from the marketing sales and social media junior role:
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of SEO and SEO tools
- Content creation: must be creative and able to help with content creating for social platforms using photo editing softwares such as Canva pro.
- Co-manage social media platforms: be familiar with how to use and maximise Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest platforms for marketing.
- Communicate and reach out to bloggers and influencers.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Working with us has some pretty serious perks.
- The role is for 2-3 days a week we are happy to discuss which days are suitable.
- For starters, a 50% discount on all our fresh handmade products will ensure you’ve always got a healthy stash in your bathroom!
- Work from home
- Bonuses are available twice yearly
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Lots of Social Media experience
- Knowledge or willingness to understand search engine optimisation practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Knowledge of Google analytics
- Experience with website optimisation tools
- Good organisational, time management, and analytical skills
- Professionalism, integrity and reliability
- Enthusiastic and passionate individuals
- Previous experience in Health and Beauty industry desirable
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: £7.00-£8.50 per hour
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £7.00 and £8.50 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- We are Looking for someone who is really knowledgeable and passionate about the skin care industry someone who has the ability and willing to sit in the driving seat and become part of the journey.
- Type of Job
- Sales, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required