What are you going to do:
You will be working with our delivery team to configure elements of our system to clients requirements.
- This is not a "developer" role but will suit those with an interest in software / business process and general IT.
- No previous coding experience is required but a positive attitude, interesting in learning new skills and the ability to work alone is essential.
- Training, support and guidance will be provided and this role will lead to further opportunity in a fast-growing software business, for those who do well.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Great team
- Future opportunity
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- No experience required
- You should be registered as a college student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 14 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £10,000 and £20,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Configuration Tasks
- Profession Sub-category
- Technical, ICT
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required