What are you going to do:
Working alongside the marketing function of the business you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about working in digital marketing whilst adding real value to the business.
- Analyse the current marketing data to understand what works and what doesn’t.
- Build an editorial calendar considering your audiences, brand guidelines, and available channels.
- Generate content for the business - to be used over the next few months.
- Set up a social media management suite - so the content is rolled out automatically.
What we offer:
- 2-3 week internship
- Gain incredible experience
- Enhance your CV
- Immediate start available
- Improve & develop your skill set
- Work from home
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You must be self driven and able to motivate yourself to work from home
- Having some experience with creative digital marketing is preferred but not essential
- Have access to laptop and internet connection
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Responsible for
- research, data, reporting, marketing
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required