Are you an enthusiastic Account Manager or Senior Account Executive from a promotional or shopper marketing agency? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for just that! Nestled in the heart of Central London is a well established, award-winning agency whose speciality lies within promotional activation, shopper marketing and experiential.
This agency of about 50 people are going from strength to strength, with some of their biggest accounts being household brands and retail leaders. They adopt a very nurturing approach, and constantly encourage development and progression. This role in particular has scope to explore other areas of the business besides execution related to the shopper journey.
To be considered for this amazing role of Account Manager, you must come from a promotional or shopper agency, so that you understand how to engage the shopper before they even set foot in store. In this fast-paced role, you'll be working hard meeting client deadlines, liaising with various internal teams and will use your initiative and creativity to make projects come to life!
The daily responsibilities of the Account Manager will also include:
- management of creative briefs through the in-house design studio
- receiving client briefs, interpreting their requirements whilst challenging where necessary
- handling budgets and timing plans, reporting into the Account Director
- keeping a finger on the pulse of the market to identify trends and creative concepts
- use your excellent communication skills to ensure teams and the client are well informed at all times
In return for your dedication to the role, you'll be offered a salary of up to £30k (DOE), and a host of original and appealing benefits!
If you feel you can add value to an already thriving creative agency, don't waste any time! Apply today for your CV to be considered. Good luck!
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required