- Welcome customers into our showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them a guide price of their dream kitchen
- Guide them through the design process and demonstrate why customers choose Wren Kitchens
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design consultations
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure the design meets or exceeds expectations
- Generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using our purpose built 3D CAD software
- Confirm all details with customers prior to delivery and gain their sign off using our customer charters & contracts to ensure errors are minimised
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their purchase
- Present multiple approved finance and payment methods
- Follow up on customer enquiries who are yet to book showroom appointments
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by the Showroom Manager
- Maintain a kitchen order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time
Previous kitchen experience is beneficial but isn’t essential in this role as we believe in growing our talent. We provide full training when you join through our 4-week Kitchen Sales Consultant Training Academy course.
You will report for your first day at our training academy in Barton-upon-Humber where you will begin the first week of our intense Kitchen Designer Training Programme learning about our products and systems.
The course will take place in two parts and provide you with all of the knowledge and practical skills that you need in order to look after our customers.
The following two weeks you will be in the showroom, further developing your knowledge and completing an e-learning programme. You will also create kitchen designs and observe existing designers.
Your final week will be spent back at our Training Academy where you will be given the opportunity to put into practise everything you have learnt so far with the support of our dedicated Training Team.
Once you've graduated our Kitchen Design Training Programme you'll go back to the showroom and begin creating dream kitchens for our customers.
To ensure that you can provide the best service for our customers, during your first eight weeks after the Training Academy, you'll be fully supported by your design colleagues, Maanger and Training Team. The Surveyor and Planning Auditor will check your plans for accuracy and help you to produce perfect plans.
The residential course is expensed with travel and hotel accommodation (Mon-Fri) for both weeks as well as breakfast and evening meal allowances.
What's great about working for us?
- A fantastic team environment, with great facilities
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)