We are currently seeking a pro-active, results driven Sales Assistant to join the team in our Exeter store. If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we'd love to have you join us.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant; offering a part-time contract for 8 hours per week. Sales Assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Learn and confidently share PANDORA product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience.This includes the PANDORA history, production process, our Company values, product composition, trends and best sellers
- Encourage customer loyalty - discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data by offering e-receipts
- Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces in store
- Complete PANDORA online training modules, to develop yourself and flourish as PANDORA team member, with the support of your Store Manager
- Lead by example; coach and train newer members of the team
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance
- Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling PANDORA jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package including;
• A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
• Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
• Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
• Company pension scheme
• Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you!
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required