If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The role is for an enthustiatic professional to join the FIF Technology team to be a developer in strategic trade capture application for Fixed Income Financing business. The role involves working closely with the FIF desk and the other developers to work on strategic iniatives for Fixed Income Financing.
• Take ownership of the deliverables of each iteration, ensuring the scope of the
project/deliverables is well understood.
• Interact with the testing team to ensure adequate tests are in place for
deliverables under development.
• Perform code reviews to ensure implemented functionality matches
expectations and is in line with coding standards defined globally.
• Play an active role in mentoring/coaching/training and development of team
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Strong development experience using Angular & Java technologies
• Broad development experience as a full-stack developer using Java, HTML 5, Angular 2+/React, CSS 3, SASS, HTTP, TLS Authentication and related technologies
• Database; Oracle, Sql Server
• Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Mockito, EasyMock, JUnit, Drools
• Messaging Technologies: Any of these - Solace, Tibco RV, JMS
• Source Control: Git
Barclays, London: Where the best meet to build careers full of scope, variety and reward. Creating the solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions, and redefines the future of finance. Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!