If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Loans Servicing - Agency Servicing you will be a part of Corporate Banking Operations which is made up of; EMEA/US Asset Operations, Facility Capture, Loan Trading and BCRS (Business Control and Readiness Strategy) and Agency Transfer teams
• Ensuring timely and accurate processing of all lifecycle events including drawdowns, repayments, rollovers, wire transfers, treasury funding and investigations
• Reviewing key daily metric reports to ensure that fees, interest, and principal repayments are billed and collected from borrowers in a timely manner
• Managing the overall transaction in line with lender/ borrower demand including secondary trades, consents and waivers
• Managing all KPIs with agreed targets, ensuring quality commentary is maintained with clear owner, escalation and plan to remediate
• Managing escalations of both internal and external client queries in a timely manner
• Working closely with internal clients in order to resolve issues and provide flawless client experience
• Understanding and adhering to escalation policy relating to our risk and control environment
• Previous experience in reconciliations and the ability to problem solve
• Previous experience in complaints management
• Proven knowledge of quality assurance, control and monitoring is essential
• Experience in working with senior and external stakeholders along with strong relationship management skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Significant experience in financial or accountancy environment, including complex problem resolution working under own initiative
• Proven experience in an Operational and Audit environment
• Good knowledge on Payments, Reconciliation, ACBS, LIQ and Facility Agreements
Based in our Manchester office, which is in the heart of the city centre. Offering a modern working environment, with restaurants, bars and gyms just a stone’s throw away from the office
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!