Retail Account Coordinator
Our Retail Division is an exciting area of Westcoast, working collaboratively with leading retailers in the UK. The retail team are a driving force behind our success as no.1 UK distributor for many of our vendors and customers, thanks to the hard work and dedication of these people we can maintain and grow vendor relationships and drive revenue across the business.
What is the role?
Working in our Retail Division is an opportunity to apply your sales support and operational knowledge whilst growing your skill set and developing your knowledge in sales and the IT industry.
Working within the Retail Operations team within this division, you will support a dedicated set of retail accounts to manage their orders from receipt through to delivery ensuring that Westcoast deliver maximum fulfilment of their orders at a minimal operational cost.
You will act as a first point of contact for your accounts, working closely with them to forecast and manage the flow of stock to their business and taking a proactive approach to resolving any after-sale queries or issues that arise.
You will be an analytical with a methodical approach, with advanced Microsoft Excel skills - able to work with large sets of data to deliver a customer-focused operational service.
How will you do this?
* Managing the customer order process from receipt of order through to shipment and delivery
* Arranging deliveries and ensuring all are compliant with the specifications of the customers' DC
* Stock Management - Liaising with product management and re-allocating stock to ensure max. fill rate
* Resolving delivery problems and communicating any delays to the customer DC's
* Communicating stock availability and lead time information to customers
* Forecast Management
* Attending Conference Calls. Preparing meeting files and distributing meeting minutes
* Resolving customer queries and complaints quickly and courteously
* Reporting on customer stock and sales
Is this the role for you?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
* Proactive, commercially minded individual with excellent communication skills
* Motivated and proactive, able to work under pressure both independently and as part of a team
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop strong business relationships
* Able to work effectively under pressure and with changing priorities and workload
* Excellent attention to detail
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience or knowledge of supply chain/logistics would be beneficial
What will we do for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships. We believe that people are our most important asset and that it's important to reward and recognise their contribution, whether that's through incentives, progression or development opportunities.
* Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
* Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
* Westcoast Wellbeing - including Yoga, onsite Mental Health First Aiders and access to counselling services
* Staff Purchases - Discounted IT, electronics, mobiles and accessories
* Mobile phone contracts
* Employee referral bonus
* Eye care scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Auto-Enrolment Pension (NEST)
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 0 -
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required