We Make Morrisons…
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We’re recruiting for a high performing Market Street Fresh Food Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Market street is what makes us different, our close relationships with farmers and growers means we know exactly where our food comes from - so we’re able to deliver good quality and great value on Market Street every day
With a passion for Fresh Food and a keen eye for details.
Our Fresh Food Managers take a pride in the availability of our products, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do whilst delivering exceptional customer service by listening and responding to our customers
Reporting into the Store Manager, you will also:
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
How do we say thank you?
You will play a vital role in our business and have a huge impact on our success so not only will you receive excellent training, support and continued development but we will also offer a competitive salary and superb benefits package.
Our benefits package not only includes a generous bonus but you will also receive an attractive pension scheme, private healthcare as well as a colleague discount that we encourage you to share with your friends and family.
No doubt you'll have shopped in our stores before, but why not take a look at some of the areas our customers don't see, such as our warehouses and colleague canteens to get a real taste of life at Morrisons. Explore using our 360 tour .