We have some fantastic new opportunities for experienced Call Centre Customer Service Advisors to join our succesful call centre team.
Are you an experienced call centre customer service advisor looking for a new challange?
We are currently seeking to recruit additional Call Centre Customer Service Advisors to Join us in our newly opened offices
Immediate Interview January Starts
Working within our fast-paced Customer Experience Hub, you’ll help to achieve an outstanding customer experience, by putting the customer first and always doing the right thing.
As a customer service advisor, you will arrange customer appointments, take care of customer queries, assist with renewals, and talk through the benefits of our products. Customer service is at the heart of our business, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, upbeat and committed to delivering the very best customer experience.
This is a business-critical role which reports directly to the Customer Service Team Manager.
Applicants must have previous & recent call centre experience.
Salary starting at 18140 progressing to 19000
· Answering incoming customer calls and resolving customer service tickets professionally and efficiently within SLA whilst meeting a clear set of KPIs.
· Liaising with our key suppliers to arrange and manage home repairs and boiler servicing for existing customers, where eligible within the terms of our service agreement.
· Answering calls various queries from engineers and approving repair costs within the terms of our service agreement.
· Talking through the benefits of our products and on boarding new customers over the phone via our website.
· Assisting with customer renewals and maximising retention rates by assisting customers with any concerns they may have with their account.
· Ensuring that all expressions of dissatisfaction and customer complaints are correctly recorded and resolved at first contact where possible or correctly escalated to a senior handler where applicable.
· Identify and suggest possible system and process improvements and report any errors identified to the Customer Service Team Manager.
· A high level of empathy and interpersonal skills.
· Active listening that will allow you to ask better, more relevant, questions to customers.
· The ability to make decisions confidently when things are not black and white.
· Good judgement in problem solving.
· Clear and effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Highly organised, excellent time management, with the ability to prioritise and stay focused.
· Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience is.
· The ability to bounce back from challenging conversations.
· Fluent in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Access).
· Comfortable using computers, customer relation systems or other customer tracking platforms.
· Ability to manage, organise and co-ordinate a varied workload and dealing with conflicting priorities whilst ensuring attention to detail.
· Strong, flexible work ethic and high attendance standards.
· Ability to determine when issues need to be escalated, and what the right path of escalation should be for a positive outcome.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free