What are you going to do:
About the Program:
The Consulting Co. offers an intensive and immersive 8-week program experience where you will be working on live client projects alongside senior management consultants with over 10 years of experience! As a Junior Consultant on our 8-week remote Management Consulting Program, you will be working across:
- Strategy, Technology and Business Transformation industries.
- Creating and delivering impactful and innovative solutions for organizational problems with your team.
- Working closely with senior management consultants for eight weeks whilst attending virtual client meetings to get feedback on the project and to review project progress.
Throughout our 8-week program, you are expected to work 30 hours per week. Each day, you may be working independently, with your team, and or attending client meetings.
We are looking for intellectual and highly driven candidates from any and all disciplines. Previous experience in the Consultancy industry, such as internships or placements, is not required to be a successful candidate. We, instead, select our people based on the following four qualities:
Analytical - The ability to structure problems, analyse data, find unique and creative solutions and formulate actionable recommendations.
Curious - The enthusiasm to find the answers to challenging questions through rigorous research.
Entrepreneurial - Seeing and seizing the opportunities which others miss; using initiative and striving for the best results.
Collaborative - Being a real team player; working and communicating with fellow Consultants and clients respectfully and professionally.
What we offer:
- Live Consulting Projects - Work on real client projects and see the direct impact you will have on organisations!
- Consulting-focused Workshops- Attend weekly workshops designed to introduce you into the buzz world of consulting.
- Career Development Workshops - Participate in interactive career development workshops to learn more about what skills you will need to have a successful career.
- A Certificate of Completion- At the end of your program, you’ll receive a certificate of completion to highlight your training and accomplishments with The Consulting Co.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Open to all Education Levels
- Enthusiasm and passion about work that drives change in organisations
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Program Fees: £1,450
- Application fees included.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements, Work from home
- Responsible for
- Creating and delivering impactful and innovative solutions for organizational problems with your team
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Project Management, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required