If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Business Analysts you will work to understand business problems, often helping to bridge the gap between the customer & business with a technical focus. You will combine an understanding of the business area with an understanding of the products, as well as services or technology that they are working with. Specifically, you be supporting the LIBOR Transition Programme, which is a multi-million pound programme running over three years and involving stakeholders from across the bank.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
• Working with stakeholders across impacted businesses to support the delivery of LIBOR transition activities
• Producing epics and user/feature stories, defining the Business Objectives that form the backlog of tasks to be done based on customer or colleague needs and journeys
• Creating an effective Operational Design that is focused on customer outcomes first, explaining operational impacts and the operating model
• Participating in the design process, helping to resolve design issues and contradictory requirements
• Quantifying the impact of technology on customers and colleagues, informing communications on the changes, including how the technology works
• Creating a single voice that helps define what the business needs, which means unifying the views of various stakeholders, resolving conflicts, balancing value, risk & suitability
• Combining experience of process, technology and regulation to act as a source of best practice guidance and expertise, helping to make decisions and solve problems
• Demonstrate systems thinking, explore the broader scenarios around a change helping to find issues early that might not have otherwise be considered
• Previous large scale project management and governance experience
• Ability to master and navigate new subject domains quickly
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Experience of working with stakeholders in: Investment Banking FO, Treasury, Legal or Compliance, would be beneficial
• Technical or business academic credentials preferred
• Professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, FRM or Project Management methodology)
• Data Modelling experience (SQL, Excel Pivots)
• Proven knowledge of investment banking products (Bonds, Derivatives, Repos, Securitised Products)
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997. This state-of-the art energy efficient building holds up to 2,500 staff. The office location is perfect for travel from the midlands and London alike as we are based just off the A45, it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!