If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Decision Analyst, you’ll be a part of a dedicated team which is passionate about our customers’ needs and interests by making the best products possible. You’ll be delivering hypothesis-driven analysis to investigate key business issues relating to Barclays customers, markets, products and channels. This is an exciting opportunity to use insight to drive the wider retail and business bank’s agenda creating value for customers, colleagues, the community and the company.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
For this opportunity, we will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays’ key UK office from that advertised.
• Identifying performance trends, customer behaviors and commercial opportunities and risks through application of quantitative analytical skills
• Undertaking analysis to understand customer behaviour and product and financial performance with support from senior analytics colleagues
• Contributing to the design, test and build of complex information across multiple decision engines
• Demonstrating an innovative approach to data-based problem solving and have input into the development of an analytic strategy that supports business strategy
• Developing an excellent working relationship with off-shore teams
• Taking part in initiatives to improve accuracy, availability, granularity and coverage of data
• Communicating findings of analysis in meetings with senior stakeholders and in visually-compelling reports or presentations
• Accurately identifying customer needs and designing tests, delivery campaigns and analysing performance to ensure campaigns are executed effectively
• Extensive analytic experience preferably within financial services products/segments, digital or Telco
• Exceptional practical knowledge in using innovative customer analysis to identify commercial opportunities
• Experience of programming in SQL and additional computer languages such as SAS, R and Python
• Creative, conceptual and systematic thinking in order to consider the wider consequences of each decision and deliver creative solutions
• Practical experience of creating customer segmentation models
• Working knowledge of data warehouse and MI environments and practices
• Effectively communicates orally, written and in presentations to all levels and those with both technical and non-technical knowledge and understanding
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free