Like to help others? The Kind Care Company, HC-One are hiring individuals who are passionate about care and enhancing the lives of others, to join their team.
Supporting our homes in Nottingham, Derby, Coventry, Leicester, Greater Manchester & Tameside Areas.
NMC Pin is essential for this role.
HC-One are on a mission to be the first choice care home for Residents and colleagues in each of the communities we serve.
· Working with the MD to lead a team of Area Quality Directors and Turnaround Managers to deliver the best and kindest care.
· Championing the delivery and mandatory nature of Cornerstone in every Home.
· Leading on all improvement plans to achieve compliant regulatory outcomes, supporting homes to prepare for regulatory visits.
· Leading key projects in the Region, including new quality related initiative implementation and critical turnaround projects.
· Analysing quality related data and identifying and solving of problems to drive quality of care.
· Taking the lead for all aspects of compliance across the Region and inspiring Home Managers and Area Directors to follow this lead.
· Reviewing dependency levels by home and agreeing actions with the MD
· Working in partnership with Head of Clinical Quality and the Head of Standards and Compliance to support quality delivery in every home
This is a truly exciting time for HC-One as we embark on the next phase of our journey to being recognised as the Kind Care Company by providing the best and kindest care possible.
· Kindness will be your guiding ethos in your quest to constantly improve, ensuring our Homes are the best in class.
· You will understand the link between quality of care and commercial performance and have the skills to coach and inspire leaders in the Region to achieve their best.
· Must have the ability to lead, change and drive new initiatives whilst working at pace and a focus on results.
· Has the ability to operate in a hands-on environment whilst remaining focused on the big picture with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· This role requires an experienced senior operator, with at least 5 years’ experience of managing multisite locations and remote / diverse teams, and has delivered high quality services as measured by the care regulator
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free