Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
Cleaning Manager required for Mitie PFI Ltd at Wooldale Centre for Learning NN4 6TP - 40 hours per week at £10.23 per hour. The Cleaning Manager is responsible for direction and supervision of the cleaning team in a very large school and the successful applicant will have demonstrable experience of cleaning supervision with very high standards.
Specific tasks and objectives:
· Ensure all areas are cleaned to the frequencies and Service Level Agreement
· Ensure staff are where they should be and all holidays and absence covered
· Induct and train staff as required and in line with company policy
Maintain accurate records for staff attendance for wage payments
· To assist in the selection and training of suitable cleaning operatives with the Site Manager;
· To keep daily staff attendance records and maintain Signing In books;
· To allocate work areas to staff;
· To complete on site time sheets to the company time schedule;
· To ensure that cleaning operatives obey site rules including the wearing of MITIE uniforms;
· To order and control issue and usage of cleaning materials;
· To ensure that only the correct cleaning materials are used on site;
· To ensure that all machinery is in a safe working condition by carrying out weekly checks;
· To report any defects on any electrical equipment to the appropriate manager immediately;
· To report all accidents / potential hazards to the manager and ensure appropriate records are made;
· To ensure that all equipment and stores cupboards are kept clean and secure;
· To ensure wet floor warning and other safety signs are provided and used correctly;
· To report any damage and safety defects on the Customer’s premises to the FM and log where appropriate;
· To monitor the standard of work of cleaning operatives using the weekly building checklist;
· To deal with customer complaints immediately, reporting serious complaints to the Site Manager
· To attend appropriate training sessions;
· To carry out all training appropriate to role;
· To maintain pleasant and satisfactory customer relations;
· Ensure all areas within the building are cleaned to the required frequency and SLA
· Complete stock control/order sheets as directed
· To ensure all operatives are aware of Client / Company statutory fire and safety regulations and provide good safety methods of work;
· Attend Service delivery meetings as and when required.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!