GLG are seeking highly self-motivated and enthusiastic part time Project Support Specialists to join the Project Support team, part of the wider Platform Operations team who are based in London.
Project Support Specialists are responsible for scheduling consultations between GLG’s clients and selected Council Members (industry experts), including business leaders, scientists, academics, former public sector leaders and subject matter specialists.
We are looking to support our EMEA function with a small team of part time Project Support Specialists.
The afterhours team will work 5pm - 10pm and will deal with all client consultations and queries that fall outside of the regular EMEA hours.
The role will be based remotely so there is no travel required and we are able to accept applicants from across the UK.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Schedule calls between GLG clients and requested Council Members (industry experts)
- Navigate requests with compliance requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with internal Client Solutions partners
- Successfully execute against scheduling request objectives, seeing each project through to completion
- Appreciate the urgency of scheduling calls and prioritizing accordingly to provide timely client service
- Demonstrate adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience of client/customer service
- Able to prioritise tasks in order of urgency
- Superior phone communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities
- Passion for fast-paced learning
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including internal and external stakeholders
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavour
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Enjoy working in a team orientated environment
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Full business proficiency in English; additional European languages are desirable but not essential for the role
Project Support Specialists typically progress onto Senior Project Support Specialist level with the ability to take on mentoring opportunities of more junior members of the team.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free