What are you going to do:
This Internship is primarily aimed at applicants with confidence in using digital technologies, preparing for a career in digital or creative industries.
The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Ecommerce Manager in implementing the overall marketing plan. The Intern has administrative tasks related to developing and implementing the marketing strategies and provides creative ideas to help achieve the goals.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager in daily administrative tasks, including for example: editing and optimising images, preparing & publishing social media posts, updating online brochures and preparing email marketing campaigns.
- Day to day management of two ecommerce websites, including for example: updating website content, photography of ecommerce products, publishing new products and managing stock levels.
- Collect and record weekly marketing traffic and campaign data, and report a summary of the data to the Ecommerce Manager.
- Assist in other marketing and advertising promotional activities on a wide range of channels including organic search, paid search, social media, paid social, email marketing, review websites, directories and other online platforms.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to create well-written & informative blog articles, to compose content for campaigns as well as being confident discussing your work with the Ecommerce Manager and the wider team.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to create meaningful charts and graphs, to analyse a set of data and summarise the results.
- Web graphic design skills, with the ability to manipulate photos, optimise image file sizes and create eye-catching campaign graphics.
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word in particular), Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience of Wordpress, Woocommerce, SEMRush and Email Blaster would be preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, as time will be split between working from home and working in the office. Time management skills and being able to prioritize your own work will be vital.
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of quality, flexibility, caring and innovation in your approach to work.
Closing date for applications: 22 January 2021. Interviews will be held during late January to early February, via video conference.
What we offer:
- Six months of digital marketing experience
- Part-remote working
- Salary £17,500 per year, pro-rata
What we ask:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Graphic design skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management
- Self motivation
- Relevant studies needed
- No industry experience required
- You should be registered as a college student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
The ideal applicant will be very passionate about a career in digital marketing, and will have very strong written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants must have their own computer and internet connection for use when home working.
- Education Level
- Elland, Calderdale
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
£17,500 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Administrative tasks, Day to day management of two ecommerce websites, Reporting data, Other marketing & advertising activities across wide range of channels
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required