Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Junior Market Researcher. They are based near London Bridge Station, however, the full team are working remotely for the foreseeable future. You will join them on a full-time, 6-month fixed term contract, with the potential of permanent employment. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including a £750/year training bursary.
Our client is a consumer research and product development company. They help clients understand consumer problems with qualitative and quantitative data and implement change with the development of digital products ready for launch. They have also developed their own proprietary brand and product testing products. They are completely self-funded and, with a pipeline bursting with ideas for the future, are in the envious position to invite every team member to challenge and shape their future, without restrictions from third-party investors.
About their Junior Market Researcher role:
It’s an exciting time for them, as they have built their own research product in BETA, as well as launched their Labs proposition, both to complement their research consultancy practice. Joining the research team, they are looking for someone to deliver upon the agreed output for this project which has both a Global and Regional influence.
Reporting to the Research Director, you will oversee the completion of a complex project from start to finish, ensuring that you operate to fixed deadlines and that projects are delivered on time and with accuracy. Alongside this, assisting their research team on other projects as required will give experience across a multitude of sectors and clients with learning and development opportunities along the way.
What they're looking for in their Junior Market Researcher:
- Experience in detailed desk research
- The ability to plan and delegate own workload, and manage expectations of senior leaders
- High attention to detail with the ability to report and deliver to deadlines
- Qualified in (or equivalent) driving desk research and analysis projects
- The ability to use Google Docs, Microsoft and SPSS (or equivalent)
- A natural self-starter with the ability to provide clarity, depth and detail
- The ability to work collaboratively with a core team and partners
- A curious personality with the ability to join the dots
- Some experience or qualification in relevant disciplines (desirable)
- Some experience or knowledge in healthcare/pharmaceuticals (desirable)
If you would like a new challenge, then click apply today to be considered as their Junior Market Researcher. They'd love to hear from you!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!